Sunday, May 15, 2016

Watched: The Perfect Score

I remember really liking this and empathizing with it in high school. I'm not sure which aged poorly, the movie or me. It doesn't help that the SAT no long has its claws in me, its relevance to the quality of my life has long since passed and it is now a vague memory I shudder to think too closely about. Although I think this could still serve as wish fulfillment fantasy for those high-schoolers toiling away in the current standardized-testing culture we've fostered.



Scarlet Johansson, pre-Black Widow, hacking and (imaginary) fighting, Matrix-style, clearly preparing for her place in the Marvel universe.


Hard-coded Swedish subtitles, not cool.


Black widow, you guys.




I miss Matthew Lillard. More Matthew Lillard in things!


No comments:

Post a Comment