Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Avengers

I didn't remember much of 1998's The Avengers, besides it starring Uma Thurman in a lot of form-fitting outfits, Ralph Fiennes being all FINE (rimshot!), and Sean Connery as the baddie. Turns out Eddie Izzard (<3) also pops up in it. I think my mom took me to see it, she loved the television show.


The other thing I remebered? This scene. While most of the fun, silly punning and entendre went over my head (I was 11) I think this scene, where Thurman's Mrs. Peel gets stuck in some sort of hellish marble mansion maze, permanently scarred me towards large houses. It stuck with me for years. Seriously. So when it showed up on Netflix Instant this month, I knew I had to get some screencaps. So hopefully you, non-existent readers, can share in my childhood nightmares. Enjoy!






































































No comments:

Post a Comment