Saturday, April 17, 2010

Watched: Terminator Salvation

WHAT ARE YOU!!!!1!! (Overacting). Handsome handsomeness. Moon Bloodgood both looking hot and being kind of a badass. Ron Howard's daughter being useless and boring. General plot stupidity- I think the giant, deafeningly loud robot sneaking up on the gas shack is well acknowledged by now, but also the general uselessness of John Connor's character is... dumb.... And the whole transplant at the end, what? What the fuck. To the whole thing.


And yet...I may need to watch it again. Y'know, just to make sure I didn't miss anything. Worthington. WHO SAID THAT? That was not me. Surely I am not the kind of girl who will endure of a litany of mind-numbingly bad films just to ogle the object of my affections.

What's that you say? Yes, I have seen D.C. Cab. Yes, and Life as a House, why do you ask? Private Resort? Why would you bring that up? That had some... thematic... the aesthetics were... there were some slapstick bits that.... Okay. Slinking away in shame now.

No comments:

Post a Comment