Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I Don't Know Why You Say Goodbye, I Say Hello

Like a good time travel film, this post starts with the pictures I took my first day in Satsulukidzeo and goes backwards to the end of my time in Tbilisi.

What up. You need to get in here? Too bad. I'm a fucking cow.

The view from my driveway.
My house.
Another view, from the road my house is on.

An epic fence in my neighborhood. Yes, that is a cow's (horse's?) skull hanging out in the corner.

Khoni, the closest town to where I live.

My host sister, Kristina.

Pigs roaming the streets of my village. At the time of writing this, I've already grown pretty used to seeing this. Cows too.

My school.

The courtyard in my backyard.

Check out that sweet hat.


Nkusha, the simultaneously the world's cutest and most spoiled child.

Stopping in the mountains on the road to Khoni.



Impromptu supra at a roadside cafe!

RUSSIAN CHOCOLATE, where have you been all my life.

Russian Pepto-Bismol, for the Russian chocolate after-effects.



Views from Bazaleti Hotel.

Argo.
Natakthari.
Destroyed khinkali.
Pre-destruction.
Khachapuri.
Another version.
A statue in Old Tbilisi.
Georgian lemonade, wtf.
Nabeghlavi, my preference for Georgian mineral water.

Borjomi, the competition.

First wine in Georgia. Not too shabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment