Monday, August 20, 2012

School Daze.

Possibly my favorite picture I took while in Georgia and definitely my favorite picture taken at school: the fire exit sign put up two weeks before the end of school. The school is one floor, one hallway. The only place to go, in the case of a fire, is in the other direction. Or out the window. Because every room is on the first floor.  And adjacent to the same hallway. Glorious.
Me and my fourth grade boys (L-R): Giorgi, Giorgi, Dato, Giorgi, and Giorgi.

Sit still- the cruelest thing to tell a kid to do.
Nino and Salome! Plus one of the Giorgi's in the background.
I have no idea what this is supposed to say.
Adorable second grader, Mari.
My host sister Kristina (right) and her friend, Nino.
Chaos!
My co-teacher's son, Irakli (right) and one of his classmates (Giorgi, I think? I always thought of him as Ben because he looks a lot like my older brother did as a little baby Ben).
My sixth-grade girls.
Maria (above) and Kristi (below).
Graduation ceremony shaping up nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment