Sunday, July 29, 2007

Can't you see that I am losing my marbles? It's marvelous, losing another.

I admit, I totally saw this on PerezHilton.com and must therefore admit my deep dark secret, which is not really that secret if you know me at all, which is that I love celebrity gossip. It's like my indulgence; it's like my reward for not allowing myself to live that lifestyle myself is to live vicariously through all those Hollywood nitwits. Anywho, so yeah, so I read the website, and sometimes he posts really good music, and sometimes he posts really not good music, but he posted this video a few days ago and I haven't been able to stop listening to it. I'm going to attempt to put the video on here from YouTube, but knowing me... this will probably go horribly wrong. Horribly. Horribly. Wrong.




No comments:

Post a Comment