Friday, November 20, 2009

It's not that I don't love you, blog...

It's just that I think I need some space. And time. To do the 560 bajillion things I need to get done between now and Christmas. But never fear! My movie-watching has remained vigilant. Since last Sunday I've seen Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House, Wuthering Heights (with Tom Hardy, who is so pretty), and the BBC Jane Eyre (yes, the one with Timothy Dalton, and yes, I watch Bronte/Austen film adaptations when I get sick because they're comforting and DON'T JUDGE, HATERS).

I also watched Lawrence of Arabia with my mom, which is obviously an incredible film and has remained surprisingly relevant, all things considered. Also, Metropolis (which I still haven't finished, because... meh), Stagecoach (!), Hombre (Newman. Enough said.), Marvin's Room (ugh), and The Boxer, which was good if a little trite.


And I rewatched West Side Story and American Beauty yesterday in the Media Library aka Livingston Library basement, since I need to get this thesis shit written. Written, like, weeks ago. Panic mode... Engage!

I usually add a picture to keep things lively but I haven't taken many screencaps lately due to actually watching movies on television for a change (crazy!), so here's some Clint/Maclaine squinting action. So attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment