Friday, June 12, 2009

Ahoy, Rant Ahead!


Yes, we did spend approximately 30 minutes tonight listening to him rant about why unwed mothers are in fact the nation's largest social problem. I can't even go into details because I am very, very angry about this. He may be right and he may be wrong, and whatever his opinion is that remains his prerogative... but he has no right to flaunt these opinions as though they're facts.
Thus, during class I channeled all my rage into an unflattering but surprisingly accurate doodle of him. Take that, Professor Douchebag! You can shove your "I'm-going-to-charge-you-$120-in-stupid-books-for-this-lame-summer-class", "I-wear-shiny-polyester-work-shirts-and-corresponding-leisure-suits-that-do-nothing-to-mask-my-mid-June-old-man-pit-stains", "I-use-this-class-as-a-platform-for-why-I-dislike-Obama-and-liberals" attitude right up your own ass! Or better yet... use it to polish your disgusting, liver-spotted pate. Blegh.
I'll be in the back doodling more unflattering things about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment