Thursday, June 11, 2009

Don't Mind If I Do!

Procrastination and avoidance has been the name of the game. I rewatched the first season of Veronica Mars, saw Hedwig and the Angry Inch (good film, reminded of me of Velvet Goldmine, in a good way!), watched two seasons of Dexter, and am now catching up on my late night trifecta (John, Steven and Conan). This is all great except for the part where I skip out on massive amounts of summer class and other responsibilities I have. Sigh. I think I'm burnt out from my burnout, and I haven't even been working that hard. But I have neither a car nor a dog right now, and that is just sad stuff.





I do, however, have a vacuum cleaner. It may just be time to do battle with my apartment's carpet warriors. All I really want to do though is rewatch seasons 2 and 3 of Veronica Mars. She's just so cool. Way more than me.

And now, for something completely different.



Found: Outside the gallery in my brother's school.

Highlights:

  • casual greeting. "Hi". definitely the way to go.
  • "mostly veggie". the first time i read this i thought they meant they were composed mostly of vegetables. which... ew. but then i realized they meant vegetarian. in which case... also ew. and how are you mostly veggie? i didn't realize that's how it worked.
  • "holistically minded folks" LOL
  • cheap fucking rent!

Anyway, maybe it's time to get to work, after my epic three hour nap this afternoon. I REALLY have to stop doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment