Saturday, June 27, 2009

Steve McQueen.

Roles in which he is hot/awesome/both:


  • The last of the guns for hire in the Wild West? Check.




  • Bored debonair banker and thief? Checkity check!






  • Jaded rogue cop determined to catch his man? Ubercheck.



  • Rebellious American pilot who makes his own vodka and breezily escapes mulitple times from a German POW camp? Checktastical.



He is certainly giving Paul Newman a run for his money in "people-I-would-invent-a-time-machine-so-I-could-be-a-groupie-for-when-they-were-alive/age-appropriate" as well as "hottest-blue-eyed-blonde-man-I-have-ever-seen". They're very exclusive categories. I'm sure if he was still alive, he would be absolutely pleased as punch.

I should probably go to bed now, what with the sun rising and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment