Thursday, October 8, 2009

Should I be studying? Probably.

But am I? No. Instead I'm going to post these pictures I found while Googling Tilda Swinton (procrastination, it's a bitch). They're from some magazine called An Other. I knew I kind of liked that Swinton character when I saw her in Thumbsucker. Then she was Gabriel in Constantine, and I was all, WHO IS THIS PERSON? By the time of Broken Flowers I kind of seriously dug her whole shtick. When she showed up in the Chronicles of Narnia (as JADIS, no less!) I was completely sold, and when I watched Orlando in my World Cinema class I was pretty sure it was love. Then she actually managed to make about 20 minutes of Benjamin Button not be deathly boring and I knew it was a love that would last. I don't even care that she signed that stupid petition to let Polanski off for raping a little girl. Because she's awesome, and entitled to her opinion. And I seriously doubt she gives a fuck what I think either. That being said, behold:























She is glorious.


















As are these dresses.



















If I had that figure, I'd rock the crazy pink ribbon dress or the Star Wars-computer-esque necklace or the cable knit fishtail. Hell, I'd rock them all. AT THE SAME TIME.















Yeah, Tilda. That just happened.



































Also, I am majorly excited about this. I read about Elizabeth Bathory when I read The Most Evil Men and Women in History on summer vacation one year during high school. Good beach read. Kepts the creeps away. Also... she was a crazy bitch, and I hope that's the way they play this.

No comments:

Post a Comment