Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Watched: Go

You know what I love about movies from the years 1988 to 2001? They are full of people who, upon sighting, you go: "HEY IT'S THAT GUY/CHICK FROM THAT SHOW/MOVIE/THING!"Sookie from Gilmore Girls.
Jenna! (30 Rock, fool. And Allie McBeal too but I'm far less partial to that show so you know.)

Circled: JOHN THE MOD! Plus Breckin Meyer- Can't Hardly Wait, Clueless, The Craft, 54- he's just one of those 90's dudes and Taye Diggs, who, I mean... he's Taye Diggs. It is what it is. I don't give a shit about the British guy. He looks like he smells.
Ha!
Oh God, Timothy Olyphant. I'll love him undyingly for his humorless Sheriff Bullock on Deadwood but he is just... hot in this film. So attractive. Well done there, sir.


Joey Potter/Mrs. Cruise!
I remember when Last Comic Standing first started. My brother and I would occasionally watch it. Jay Mohr usually did a few minutes of standup before the contestants started, as he was the host, and one time he was doing this bit about the homeless in New York versus Los Angeles. And he was all like, the homeless in LA have it easy because in New York you'll step outside in the middle of winter and they'll be laying on the sidewalk in a trash bag or whatever and you're like "WHY ARE YOU ALIVE!"
For years after that, Ben and I would, every once in a while, scream that at one another. WHY ARE YOU ALIVE! Kept bypassers on their toes.
Scott Wolf looks weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment