Sunday, November 20, 2016

Watched: 10 Years

A Who's Who of Hollwood 30ish somethings making a 10 year reunion movie. I thought storytelling-wise this was actually not terrible. It managed to do as little "telling" versus "showing" as I think could be possible with a movie full of people meeting up after 10 years to fill each other in on where their lives have gone. Also it just seems like everyone is having so much fun that it's kind of a nice hang-out movie. It's also possible that this one hit me in the feels because my 10 year high school reunion is this year and I most decidedly will not be there due to serving in the Peace Corps right now. I don't know. It's possible that influenced my perception.

Chris Pratt, pre-super hot Guardians of the Galaxy makeover!

Kate Mara!

Falcon!

Aubrey Plaza/April! And that guy!

Charming Potato and wife!

Sweaty Pratt!

Wolverine's traitorous Canadian girlfriend and Eva Destruction!

Another that guy!

Social Network and Justin Long aka Apple!

Office Space/Ron Livingston and Rosario Dawson!

Oscar Isaac!

2 Broke Girls guy!



Awkward!


Sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment