Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday? Friday. Friday!

True story: "monies" is a legitimate legal term used in contract to refer to payments owed to the various parties involved. That is what I have learned after several days of wading through old RU Press contracts and deciphering their arcane legalese in order to enter it into the computer program they now have for that kind of information. Maybe old hat, but I never knew!

In related news, I'm off the get me some monies. Then: lunch, and I finally returned my Netflix movies (an Israeli and Pakistani pieces I never got around to watching because let's face it, I am a sucker for the fluff [See former entry about watching Heroes]), and will be receiving: Grey Gardens and Brazil. Netflix never fails to overwhelm me with choices though, so who knows what I'll end up watching? I just discovered that the first season of the original Star Trek is on Netflix Instant. See what I mean? When it comes to art, I can't help it... I go for the populist stuff every time.


In related news, can you really blame me for already having seen the movie twice?


There is some serious crushin' going on over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment