Friday, August 30, 2013

Ignao English Workshop

I didn't take too many pictures of my kids at Ignao because generally I didn't bother to drag around my 600 pound camera that was cutting edge once upon a time, somewhere around the Bronze Age. I occasionally took a photo here or there with my iPod Touch but really their quality was not great. In any case, here is one of my English workshops (after school club) that I did manage to capture.

We play a matching memory game, simple verbs and vocabulary with their pairs. The first round was verbs and the second round was vocab, and then we still had some spare time left so I asked them, what should we do? And these guys said, "Combine them all!" So we did, for an extreme final round. Also, I game them stickers when they won (we counted who had the most card pairs at the end of each round) but they were all really into it and I have a corazón de abuelita (heart of a little grandma) so in the end I gave them all stickers, which they promptly stuck right in the middle of their foreheads.


 Sunset while waiting for the bus to get home afterwards.

This was a pretty good day, one of the last I had in Lago Ranco.

No comments:

Post a Comment