Friday, August 30, 2013

Valdivia Weekend

Today I'm getting the remainder of my Chilean photos up, so that I can start posting Hungary photos guiltlessly!



 Space: truly the final frontier.

 GIVE ME ALL OF YOUR KUNSTMANNS.

 I went to the movies (to see Oblivion, it was forgettable but still worth it just to be in the theater). Out of all the movie posters this one was my favorite translation: from Cabin in the Woods to THE CABIN OF TERROR. Perfect?!

 "Further places remain to discover... Use your imagination!"

The wonderfully underwhelming Kuntsmann brewery tour.







 This is all we got to see of the actual production!

 But at least it came with this complimentary beer and mug.


And we got to hang out with these super creepy German mannequins: WIN.










Marijuana legalization rally/march in downtown Valdivia. Perfect end to the weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment