Thursday, February 27, 2014

Watched: The Seeker: The Dark is Rising

I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU. I loved this YA/children's fantasy series as a kid. I read them over and over again for years and I firmly believe they still hold up. I still love them. This movie is an anathema to me. It is a cinematic abortion. It is bland and mediocre and boring and dumbed down and simplified where it shouldn't be and complicated where it shouldn't be. I hate every creative decision they made, I hate every change they made to the story and I hate every attempt they made to stay true. There is no winning with this giant pile of shit. I hate it so much.


I probably should have never watched it. But I did. Well after the first 40 minutes I just started fast forwarding because the hate was overwhelming.














No comments:

Post a Comment