Thursday, February 6, 2014

Watched: The Craft

The Craft, guys! Do you remember The Craft?? You've got to remember The Craft. If you were a teenage girl in the late 90's/2000's, surely The Craft was, at some point, part of your life education. I spent the early years of my adolescence waiting for my life to turn into the kind of ridiculous 90's drama that the The Craft seriously honed to a fine art, and when it didn't it's hard to say if I was disappointed or relieved.

I was repointed. Or maybe disalieved.

But I still love the shit of out this over-the-top teenage girl fantasy.



 ERMAHGERD HER PENCIL!

 Classic high school trio of bitchy outcasts.

 Classic... Skeeter.




 "Watch out for the weirdos, girls."

"We are the weirdos, mister."




"Light as a feather, stiff as a board." DONT TELL ME YOU DIDNT TRY THIS AT AT LEAST ONE SLEEPOVER







 "Oh, he's sorry! He's sorry, he's sorry, he's sorry, he's sorry, he's sorry!!!"


" You know, in the old days, if a witch betrayed her coven, they would kill her."



"By the power of three times three, make them see, make them see."



"Manon. He came to me. Saved me. Oh, and by the way. He wanted me to give you a message. You're in big shit. He says you've abused the gifts that he's given you, and now you're going to have to pay the price."


Seriously, a perfect classic. Even in its cheesy moments it is perfect. And it actually still remains highly entertaining. Even if given the chance I wouldn't change a single frame of this masterpiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment