Friday, January 1, 2016

Watched: It's a Wonderful Life

I've been watching this one since I was a baby, there are scenes I can recite line by line, could recreate in a performance if needed. Unfortunately the only copy I found online (outside of youtube) is colorized which is weird. But it's great, regardless. It's saccharine and sentimental and also kind of cynical and terrible (the moral is that George should just stay where he is for his whole life and be happy about it? The town basically conspires to keep him where he is?) but it's a classic and for me, is the ultimate Christmas film.







  




Uncle Billy's squirrel, one of my favorite weird touches of the film.













Another favorite little moment, cousin Eunice doing this little weird dance while he counts up the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment